ant-user mailing list archives

From alan brown <alanbr...@pacbell.net>
Subject problem with exec task
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:35:03 GMT
This can't be too tough a problem, but it's got me flummoxed.

I'm trying to call an executable

<exec executable="C:\workspace\tools\MGR2COM\Mgr2Com">
            <arg value="c:\x\y\z\*.java"/>
        </exec>

However the executable when it runs is giving me an error (subscript out of range) that implies
(strongly) that it didn't get the argument properly.

mgr2com is a VB .exe program if that makes any difference (but it can't, surely!)

Any help pointing out my glaring error would be appreciated