ant-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Gonzalez <fa...@yahoo.com>
Subject JavaCC task on Ant 1.6beta2 within IntelliJ not working
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:15:05 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get JavaCC ant task to work.

I installed the latest version (1.6beta2), and got it
to work from the command line.

However, when I set up Ant from within IntelliJ, it
doesn't work. That is, Ant works fine, but the JavaCC
task gives the following error:

Could not find a path to JavaCC.zip from
'd:\java\javacc3-2'.

If I put the JavaCC.zip distribution there, the
following error message appears:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
COM/sun/labs/javacc/Main

Which leads me to believe that Ant somehow doesn't
detect that the JavaCC version I have installed is the
most recent version.

Running the build script from the command line works
fine. It's only from within IntelliJ that it hickups.

I am positive I am running the 1.6beta2 version from
within IntelliJ, as I overwrote the 1.5 library that
ships with IntelliJ, and had to set up the Ant
classpath in order to get it to work.

Any ideas?