ant-user mailing list archives

From gSOAP acct <gsoapa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bonehead ANT install question
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 20:40:32 GMT
Doh!

After reading http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi

Ant is distributed as zip, tar.gz and tar.bz2 archives
- the contents are the same. Please note that the
tar.* archives contain file names longer than 100
characters and have been created using GNU tar
extensions. Thus they must be untarred with a GNU
compatible version of tar.

I realized I was using a non-GNU compatible version of
tar.