ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chappell, Simon P" <Simon.Chapp...@landsend.com>
Subject RE: scp task error
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:18:21 GMT
No problem about the delay, I'm juggling a couple of "challenges" right now, so it gave me
a chance to work on fixing something else. :-)

The interesting aspect of this is that we are using the IBM JVM that comes with the WSAD IDE.
It's, obviously, an IBM JVM and this is what it tells me from my Cygwin shell:

$ java -version
java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0)
Classic VM (build 1.3.0, J2RE 1.3.0 IBM build cn130-20010925was (JIT enabled: jitc))

$ echo $JAVA_HOME
c:\program files\ibm\application developer\plugins\com.ibm.etools.server.jdk

How's that for a JAVA_HOME? :-)

I have never worked with the security aspects of Java before, so I wonder if you could point
me at something like a HOWTO?

Simon