ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: websphere jsp precompile problems...<SOLUTION>
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:05:32 GMT
Here's the official response from IBM:

Hi Ciramella,

This is Eng Kian and I would be working on this PMR with regards to the
WAS 5.0 JspC task not recognize classpath attribute.

I searched in our database to know that it is a known problem and has
been fixed in an e-fix which has an APAR number: PQ74731.

APAR number: PQ74731
Description/symptom of problem:

WebSphere ant task wsjspc does not use the classpath classref attribute.
If user specify these two attribute in the xml, user may get
classNotFoundExceptions.

You can download this e-fix as is from the WAS Support website below
and apply it on WAS 5.0.0 and WAS 5.0.1.

PQ74731: WSJSPC does not use "CLASSPATH" OR "CLASSPATHREF" attribute.
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&context=SSEQTP&q=PQ74731&uid
=swg24005596&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

Or, alternative. This e-fix has also been packaged as part of the
latest Fixpack 2 Cumulative Fix 1. Therefore, you may want to apply the
latest Fixpack 2 first and then the cumulative fix 1 on your existing
WAS 5.0. This will ensure your WAS 5.0 is at the latest fixlevel which
has all the latest cumulative fixes since 5.0.0.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&context=SSEQTP&q=PQ74731&uid
=swg24005569&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

Please let me know if you have any question or if the efix or FP2-cf1
helps to resolve the problem. If yes, please let me know if I may
close the PMR ?

Thanks,

Eng Kian Tan
IBM WebSphere Competency Center