ant-user mailing list archives

From "Svetlin Stanchev" <stanc...@360t.com>
Subject RE: javadoc of multiple sub-projects
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:13:06 GMT
> From: Keith Hatton [mailto:khatton@axiomsystems.com]
> As a work-around, could you <copy> all the source trees to a
> single temporary location, and run <javadoc> from there?

Yep, I ended up doing this. It still would not work without a fileset
(maybe because I have two top-level hierarchies, .com and .de?) but
that's OK:
    <javadoc
      destdir="${javadoc.dir}"
	...>
      <!-- javadoc task does not properly use multiple source locations,

      so get all src from a temp copy -->
      <fileset dir="${basedir}/src" defaultexcludes="yes"/>
      <classpath>
		<pathelement path="${javadoc.class.path}"/>
		<pathelement path="${mountpoint.libs}"/>
      </classpath>
    </javadoc>

Thanks,
--