ant-user mailing list archives

From Ian Grimstead <I.J.Grimst...@cs.cardiff.ac.uk>
Subject Re: <include ...> in <jar> rule
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:23:40 GMT
Duh. Just finally cracked my own query after giving up and sending the
email.

I missed the fact that:

<jar ... includes="file,file,file"<
  <include name="file"/>
</jar>

...the space or comma separated list is *only* in the initial jar
statement. Later nested "includes" cannot contain multiple filenames.

Ian