ant-user mailing list archives

From Ian Grimstead <I.J.Grimst...@cs.cardiff.ac.uk>
Subject <include ...> in <jar> rule
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:15:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm having problems with multiple files in a single include statement,
namely, multiple .class files separated by "," or " " fail to be
included, yet single entries work fine. Here's an example:

<target name="jar">
    <jar jarfile="${build.lib}/${package}.${interface.name}.jar"
basedir="${build.dest}" >
        <include name="rave/net/utils/HostInfo.class
rave/net/utils/HostInfos.class"/>
    </jar>
</target>

This fails to include any class files, but if I split the include into 2
entries...

<target name="jar">
    <jar jarfile="${build.lib}/${package}.${interface.name}.jar"
basedir="${build.dest}" >
        <include name="rave/net/utils/HostInfo.class"/>
        <include name="rave/net/utils/HostInfos.class"/>
    </jar>
</target>

...this works just fine.

Unfortunately, I want to pass the "include" in as a property, which
contains multiple files. This is because the jar is built in a separate
ant script from where the includes are defined...

Any advice? I've checked the docs & AFAIK it should work, but...

Help!

Ian