ant-user mailing list archives

From Thai Thanh Ha <tha...@psv.com.vn>
Subject How to get a absolute path to a file
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 04:45:45 GMT

 Hi all,

 I'm using checkstyle to check my code. The problem is checkstyle cannot use
a relative path to work in checkstyle Header module (I don't know why). And
I want to set a property to an absolute path before checkstyle task runs.

 I know that the following task can help me a little to expand a path:

     <dirname property="checkstyle.resources.dir"
file="${src.dir}/resources/checkstyle.xml"/>

 But is there a better way to get an absolute path to checkstyle.xml file?
This task doesn't include file name in the property.

 Thanks,
 Thai