ant-user mailing list archives

From "Clifton Craig" <...@icsaward.com>
Subject Ant 1.6 and appserver updates
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:06:27 GMT
Will updated appserver specific tasks be included in final release of
Ant1.6? For example JOnAS, which we use here, ships with a new ejbjar task.
We currently reference this jar directly out of the JOnAS distribution in
our build. What is the process for getting updates included in the release
versions of Ant? Also, I'm brand new to XDoclet but wondering which version
of JOnAS deploy descriptors does it support? They haven't changed except for
the DTD header and I'm not sure if XDoclet would generate with the correct
DTD. These may sound like ridiculous questions but I'm new so bear with me.

Clifton C. Craig
Intelligent Computer Systems
A division of Global Beverage Group
ccc@icsaward.com