ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gerrit Hulleman" <>
Subject RMIC under windows and linux
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:13:33 GMT
A little problem trying to build my app. Situation is:
 Package Server class RMIServer
This class needs to be used with rmic, so in ant build.xml the following line is present:
    <rmic base="build" classname="Server/RMIServer" debug="on"/>

Under linux, this works find. Under windows an error occured:
    [rmic] error: Class Server/RMIServer not found.

After some experimenting I found out that when the slash is flipped to
    <rmic base="build" classname="Server\RMIServer" debug="on"/>
Windows builds fine. But now linux produces the same error as before under windows.

Is there a way to detect the environment OS so that the under linux one line is used, and
under windows the other. Or perhaps there is a better solution?

Many tnxs for some info...

Gerrit Hulleman