ant-user mailing list archives

From "W. Sean Hennessy" <shenne...@goldenhourdata.com>
Subject RE: Trying to build multiple .NET solutions using <apply>
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 00:25:02 GMT
            <foreach param="proc.devenv.sln.inp.file" target="your.devenv.apply.tgt" >
               <!-- path is list of .Net sln files -->
               <path refid="rslt.slnpath"/>
            </foreach>
-----Original Message-----
From: Kew, Whitney CLE 2645 [mailto:WKew@RainBird.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:14 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Trying to build multiple .NET solutions using <apply>

Well, that's what I was trying to circumvent.  I think you're right; I don't think devenv.exe
supports multiple .sln's
on one command line.  From reading the Ant manual, I thought the <apply> task was supposed
to invoke the executable
separately, once for each file in the fileset.  Isn't that what my code is supposed to be
doing, or am I
misunderstanding the manual?

Whitney Kew
Software Engineer