ant-user mailing list archives

From "Doug Lochart" <dloch...@capecomputing.com>
Subject Re: How to execute task depending on input from command line
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:15:48 GMT
This is a very simplistic example but you can do something like the
following

( on command line call ant like this )
ant -Dexec.target=dev some-target

(this will execute the   execute-dev  target)

<target name="some-target" >
   <antcall target="execute--${exec.target}"/>
</target>

I do much more elaborate substitutions using ant-contribs <propertycopy>

hope this helps in some way

Doug

Now I've gained some understanding
Of the only world that we see.