ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mak Carson" <mckn...@epawni.com>
Subject OutOfMemory problem with classpath refid
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:29:26 GMT
Hi

This  may sound weird..  I have a build file that works great when I give the classpath in
each javac task. However, when I create the pathid for the classpath and use a classpath refid="app.classpath",
it takes a very long time to finish... In fact, on my windows desktop, the build time goes
up from 2 minutes to 10 minutes and on our solaris box, the build breaks due to a OutOfMemory
error.

Secondly, when using the classpath refid reference with a jspc task it does not work. Moreover,if
I do a javac for the .java files created by jspc using the classpath refid, it only 'parses'
the java files without creating the .class files. Giving the actual classpath makes it compile.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Mak.