ant-user mailing list archives

From "Parimala" <parim...@medicomsoft.com>
Subject RE: js.jar
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:33:08 GMT
I got the file downloaded....
thanks all of u...

now a new problem, build build execution simply says "No such method
error"..
is there no end for this chain of problems :-(

parimala

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk Schnelle [mailto:dirk@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 3:33 PM
To: Ant Users List; parimala@medicomsoft.com
Subject: AW: js.jar

I have the same effect. I tried it from the command line. Probably this may
be the cause why it is not working for you (IP Address modified):

530-Sorry, your domain name cannot be determined from your IP address
530-(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx).  For security reasons, this server will not allow
530-connections from IP addresses without a reverse lookup record
530-in the Domain Name Service (DNS).
530-
530-Please contact your ISP or DNS administrator for assistance in
530-correcting this.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----