ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject RE: XML, XSL, and Ant
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:35:31 GMT
I'm using Ant 1.5.3, and it does appear that the <xmlcatalog> in <style> only applies
to the input XML file.  Any external entities in the in.xml will resolve fine; just not the
stuff in the xsl file.  I'll have to see if this behavior changes at all in Ant 1.5.4 and
the 1.6 beta.

I'd forgotten about <xsl:include> (well, not forgotten, just shoved to the back of the
brain and ignored like a red-headed stepchild - apologies to any red-headed stepchildren out
there).  I'll give that a try; I've got a good feeling it'll do what I need.

Thanks,
Kyle

_____

Kyle Adams | Java Developer  |  Gordon Food Service  |  616-717-6162