ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: javadoc task error
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 07:17:37 GMT
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Vikas Phonsa <> wrote:

> As you can see, I'm first printing out all the properties that I'm
> supplying to the javadoc task.

You should better run ant -verbose to see what Ant actually uses.

You almost certainly do not want to use <fileset> as this would list
all source files, it looks as if pointing <javadoc> to ${}
as its source directory would be more appropriate.

The **/src/ makes me a bit nervous.  Use a sourcepath to point to all
your src directories instead (i.e. the parents of "com" directories
that hold classes you want to see javadoc'ed).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message