ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Ant/JUnit not happy on a Gump...
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:06:44 GMT
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Adam R. B. Jack <> wrote:

> I'm trying to debug why a project can't load a junit task when run
> on Gump, with junit in the path.

Does you Python Gump use Ant's Main class as entry point as the shell
script Gump does?

> I tried running the ant with -debug (in the hope of seeing some
> exception or something) but I don't get much help.

-debug should give you a hint which class it is actually not loading.

> it sure looks like junit is on the classpath.

Yes, and it looks as if ant-junit.jar was there as well, but does it
contain more than just a MANIFEST.MF?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message