ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: delete task ...
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:03:37 GMT
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Thomas Lionel SMETS <tsmets@netscape.net> wrote:

> Attribute : includes Description

I'd like to underline *Attribute* here.

> But in the example they give :
>                  <fileset dir="${server.src}" casesensitive="yes">
>                    <include name="**/*.java"/>
>                    <exclude name="**/*Test*"/>
>                  </fileset>
>
> Is there a typo & includes became include ... ?

<include> is a child element (and I'm pretty sure it is documented as
nested child element for <fileset> and <patternset>).

<include name="..."/> is very much like the includes attribute but
will only accept a single pattern.  You have to use multiple elements
if you want more than one pattern (but you patterns can contain spaces
or commas which they can't if you use the attribute).

Stefan