ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant ssh problem
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:57:53 GMT
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, peter reilly <peter.reilly@corvil.com> wrote:

> Does this mean than one needs ssh executable to bootstrap the ant
> tasks ?

One seems to need a usable known_hosts file, yes.  Not sure whether it
is going to work if an empty .ssh directory exists, in which case
pointing the knowhosts attribute to a non-existant file in an existing
directory should work as well.

If you look into SSHBase, you'll see that it will always add a
known_hosts file to JSch, I'll fix it in a few minutes, but we'll need
to double check.

Currently I think trust="true" should imply "ignore known_hosts
completely".  I'm just not sure whether JSch will work that way.

Stefan