ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant ssh problem
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:25:18 GMT
On 16 Oct 2003, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> Currently I think trust="true" should imply "ignore known_hosts
> completely".  I'm just not sure whether JSch will work that way.

OK, I've just committed a change that should become part of 1.6beta2.

If you use <sshexec ... trust="true"/>, the known hosts file will be
ognored completely.  I've created a fresh user on my Linux machine and
it worked, but it needs to be tested on Windows.

To create a working known_hosts file, you have to "bootstrap" the Ant
tasks with command line ssh or one of the example applications of
JSch.  The problem is that JSch would have to ask you whether you want
to trust a given host and the callback is currently a bit complicated
to implement properly within Ant.

Stefan