ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 16:15:43 GMT
On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:

> This functionality is already in the last <subant> version I posted
> on BugZilla,

Thanks for the heads-up.  It's hard to stay current with the
enhancement requests being posted, sorry, I missed that.

> although it uses my own XML schema for specifying the dependencies
> instead of the GUMP one (mine is simpler).

I think the Gump schema does a lot more than is required for the case
at hand, so a simpler solution may be favourable.

> With Peter addition of the new add(Type) introspection point, the
> code can be simplified to be able to plug any BuildPathResolver
> easily, like one for Gump for example...

Sounds interesting.  I'll try to shuffle some work time around to look
at it in depth tomorrow or Thursday.

Stefan