ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bo Rasmussen" <>
Subject Re: Common ant file
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:59:18 GMT
Thanks - I think I'll stick to the <ant> task until 1.6 is stable.

In the common file I would (ofcourse) like to have a build target,
which is capable of building all our projects. Projects naturally
contains sub components which are shared among projects. How do I
create a list of components in the top level project, which the
common build.xml can use to call build targets in other build files?

More generally the question is - how do i pass a list of files to
iterate over? Is there an array property type, or can I iterate
through a FileList? Unfortunately the <ant> task does not accept a
FileList as antfile

--- In, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@a...>