ant-user mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Abreu de Barros" <leobar...@email.com>
Subject Warn for includes not found?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:14:02 GMT
Hi all,

I was requested to do something that I'm not sure if it's possible
using Ant...
People here are giving a patternset to the javac task of source files
to be compiled; this is because they want to be allowed to have other
java files in the source directories, test files for example, that
shouldn't be compiled during the project build.
The problem is: when someone mispells a file name, Ant ignores it. As
a result, the right file isn't compiled. So, they want Ant to warn or
crash when some include file is not found.
Is there a simple way to accomplish this?

thanks,
Leonardo A. Barros