ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject RE: Changing the properties value.
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:25:28 GMT
This is a example that I need:

<property  name="fileOfAccount" value="prestacao.txt" />

<target name="sitaic">
  ${fileOfAccount}="relatorios.txt"
</target>

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *