ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan.C...@milliman.com
Subject How to generate a C header file using ANT?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:36:49 GMT
Hello:

I am trying to integrate versioning into our build process and I am
looking for a way to have ANT generate a C header file as one of its
targets.  Is there any built-in functionality I can use to do this?

I was looking at the XSTL but I am not familiar with this enough to know
if it will work.  What I would like to do is create some #define
statements in a C header file using ANT properties.

Can this be done or would I need to create a task for this?

Thanks
Dan

(  Please ignore the disclaimer ... company policy )

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated
to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or
opinions upon which reliance may be made by the addressee or any
other party, and it should be considered to be a work in progress.