ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan.C...@milliman.com
Subject RE: Need help write task:
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:47:23 GMT
>... but you already knew that. Are you really, really sure that CVS is in
>your path when run Ant?

Yes.  If I do, Vector vector = exe.getProcEnvironment(); and dump this, I see my path and

cvs is there.  What I am starting to wonder is if it's there but not. What
I mean is, when I started the dos shell, cvs was not part of my path.  I
ran Ant and got the error.  I then did, set PATH=%PATH%;"c:\development\cvs\bin" and made
sure I could run cvs.  When I continued
to run Ant however, it still did not work.  What I am wondering is if I
needed to set this before running Ant for the first time.  I will give it
a try as well as your suggestion.

Dan

Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com>
10/23/2003 02:44 PM