ant-user mailing list archives

Subject What is this? "ZoneInfo: wrong file size: America/Chicago"
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:05:56 GMT
Hello All:

Can anyone explain what this warning is and how to correct it?  I am
fairly new to ANT but was not have any trouble until this warning started
popping up.

I am running out of a CVS repository where I have my source, ANT and the
Java SDK checkin.  This warning seemed to start after I finished importing
the Java SDK into CVS?  Prior to importing the SDK id was not getting this

Thanks much,

(  Please ignore the stupid disclaimer that is attached!  Company policy I
am afraid. )

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated
to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or
opinions upon which reliance may be made by the addressee or any
other party, and it should be considered to be a work in progress.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message