ant-user mailing list archives

From <Marc_LeFeb...@manulife.com>
Subject Re: ant ftp task
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:34:55 GMT

I had the same problem. I found NetComponents jar at
http://www.freshports.org/java/?page=2

Marc Lefebvre
Systems Designer - IFS Project
Manulife Financial
200 Bloor St. E., NTG-E53
Toronto, ON
M4W 1E5
(416) 926-3000 x.28238  Cell: (416) 729-5718

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the
universe."  - Carl Sagan

                                                To:      "'user@ant.apache.org'" <user@ant.apache.org>

                      Phillip Qin               cc:

                      <Phillip.Qin@shar         Subject: ant ftp task

                      eowner.com>

                      10/20/2003 10:37

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

I was to use ftp task. Ant FTP task requires netcomponents.jar present. I
visited http://www.savarese.org/oro/index.html#NetComponents
<http://www.savarese.org/oro/index.html#NetComponents> . I tried to
download
netcomponents-1.3.8 and got timed out. Could any one tell me where I can
get
copy of it? Commons-net won't work since ant-ftp need com.oroinc.net.ftp.*

Regards,

PQ

Going to war for peace is like having sex for virginity