ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Harp" <>
Subject How to tell a task to fail if the fileset includes are missing?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:23:54 GMT
Pretty new to Ant, and can't seem to find anything in help or the archives
related to this so here goes...

I've got a build.xml file that uses the jar task to build a jar file like

      <jar jarfile="${dist}/${jarfilename}" compress="true">
         <fileset dir="${src}" includes="plugin.xml" />
         <fileset dir="${src}" includes="" />

where property src = "."

How can I tell the build.xml to fail if one of those files is not found?
Right now, I run it and it just skips over the stuff it can't find.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message