ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: ant ssh problem
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:01:36 GMT

changed or something like that.

Cheers,

Antoine

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sairam manda [mailto:manda_sairam@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2003 11:40
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: ant ssh problem

I have windows NT OS . I want to run  ssh task in my ant script .
I get the following error  upon execution.

ssh:
  [sshexec] Connecting to shark:22
  [sshexec] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\WINNT\Profiles\Administrator.000\.ssh\known_hosts
  (Das    System kann den ang    egebenen Pfad nicht finden)

ant  source

<target name="ssh">
      <sshexec host="shark"
          username="xyz"
          password="xyz"
          command="rm -R /home/manda/temp/shark"/>
   </target>

Please help  me with  this  problem.

regards
sairam