ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <>
Subject AW: ant ssh problem
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:01:36 GMT
Hi Sairam,

you might want to create by hand the missing .ssh directory under your home
I guess the known_hosts file will autogenerate itself then ? (not sure).

It might be a good idea that you download a ssh executable client
implementation, so that you can
see by yourself how these known_hosts files are ...
the known_hosts file is a file which contains a line per host which you have
contacted in the past with a long string representing some fingerprint of
the host.

I am using cygwin and cygwin ssh to do work with the command line. Whenever
I connect to a host to which I have never connected, I get a question
whether I would like the host to be added to my known_hosts file. If I
connect to a host which is already known, but which for instance changed its
IP address, I will get a warning saying that the host fingerprint has
changed or something like that.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sairam manda []
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2003 11:40
Betreff: ant ssh problem

I have windows NT OS . I want to run  ssh task in my ant script .
I get the following error  upon execution.

  [sshexec] Connecting to shark:22
  (Das    System kann den ang    egebenen Pfad nicht finden)

ant  source

<target name="ssh">
      <sshexec host="shark"
          command="rm -R /home/manda/temp/shark"/>

Please help  me with  this  problem.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message