ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: Ant 1.6beta & VSS Get Error
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 19:36:34 GMT
Hi Brent,

what you have sent should be enough for starters.

Cheers,
Antoine

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Brent Bain [mailto:BrentB@mmlive.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2003 18:54
An: 'Ant Users List'
Betreff: RE: Ant 1.6beta & VSS Get Error

Antoine:

I ended up turning on debug because verbose didn't return the ss command in
1.5.4.  This is what I get back from 1.5.4 below:

Execute:Java13CommandLauncher: Executing 'ss' with arguments:
'Get'
'$/path/to/Starter3.1'
'-GLD:\Local\Path\Starter3.1'
'-I-Y'
'-R'
'-VL3.1.R12'
'-W'
'-Yusername,*******'

I also tried the failonerror="false" and it did finally get files but it
seems to have ignored the label that I requested (this was with v1.6beta).
When I do a diff in VSS between the labeled version and what ANT got there
are several differences -- those differences being files that had been
checked in at a later date then the label.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do (or should try!)
Thanks,
Brent