ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: building war/ear/jar files with contents that are extracted from files
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:28:08 GMT
Hi Hanasaki,

yes, this is possible with a nested zipfileset.

<war destfile="my.war">
<zipfileset src="foo/bar/your.war">
<include name="**/*.jar"/>
</zipfileset>
</war>
this will copy into my.war the jars which are nested in foo/bar/your.war.
The jars coming from your.war will have the same path inside my.war than
in your.war

<war destfile="my.war">
<zipfileset src="foo/bar/your.war" prefix="lib">
<include name="**/*.jar"/>
</zipfileset>
</war>
this will copy into my.war the jars which are nested in foo/bar/your.war.
The jars coming from your.war will have the path lib/path.in.your.war.

(the lib nested element of the war task is actually a nested zipfileset).

Hopes this helps,

Antoine