ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: two diff't JDKs
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:44:46 GMT

Cheers,
Antoine

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Erik Price [mailto:profkyne@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Oktober 2003 19:33
An: user@ant.apache.or
Betreff: two diff't JDKs

Hi,

Is it possible to write an Ant script that compiles some of the code
using the 1.1 JDK and the rest of the code using the 1.3 SDK?

We've taken over a project from a team that was using batch scripts for
the build.  I'm trying to convert the build process to use Ant, which I
prefer for obvious reasons -- but this is an unusual case and I can't
find answers in the docs or list archives.  Some of the code in the
project *must* be built with the 1.1 JDK, but the rest needs to be
built with the 1.3 SDK.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Erik