ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: Failed to initialise MimeMail
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 08:31:26 GMT
Hi Dushyant,

ant's preferred way of sending mail is "mime" (actually JavaMail), unless
you specify you want plain mail.

<mail encoding="plain"  ..../>

will remove the message

"Failed to initliase MimeMail."

If you have mail.jar and activation.jar on your classpath, then ant will use
JavaMail unless you specify encoding="plain" or encoding="uu".

Antoine

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dushyant Shrivastava [mailto:dushys@yambay.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2003 08:08
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Failed to initialise MimeMail

Hi,

I am simply trying to send the Junit report (HTML file) as a message
body. This is the task that I have defined

<target name="mail" depends="test">

<tstamp/>

      <mail messagemimetype="text/html"

            messageFile="${reports}/overview-summary.html"

          tolist="dushys@yambay.com"

          mailhost="pluto"

          subject="JUnit Test Results: ${TODAY}"

          from="dushys@yambay.com">

              <fileset dir="${reports}">

                     <include name="TESTS-*.xml"/>

              </fileset>

      </mail>

</target>

However, I get the error "Failed to initliase MimeMail" while sending
mail and I end up getting the main in plain text.

Any ideas?? Also do I still need the Mail.jar and Activation.jar on my
classpath for the new Mail task? I thought those were required for
MimeMail task

Thanks in Advance