ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: Start and stop weblogic managed servers
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:56:35 GMT
Hi Rob,
this sounds like a good idea, try to persuade the committers.

Cheers,
Antoine

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Anderson, Robert H - MWT [mailto:Anderson.Robert@menlolog.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2003 22:23
An: 'user@ant.apache.org'
Cc: [DL] MLG_Web_Master
Betreff: Start and stop weblogic managed servers

I was working with the wlstop ant task and realized that this task will stop
the admin server only. I have made an enhancement to that task that will
allow you to stop managed servers in weblogic 7. I hava also created a task
that can start weblogic managed servers in weblogic 7. Is anyone interested
in these tasks? Should I attempt to persuede the committers to add the
enhancement and new tasks to ant?

Robert Anderson
Sr. Web Administrator
Menlo Logistics