ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <>
Subject junitreport java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:26:28 GMT
I am still getting errors with junitreport, but I can't figure out why
junitreport keeps telling me that I am using Xalan Java 2.2.D11 when there
is not a version of that anywhere on my hard drive. I am using 2.5.1

[junitreport] Using Xalan version: Xalan Java 2.2.D11
ls/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/xsl/junit-frames.xsl; Line 134; Column -1;

Mick Knutson

The world is a playground...Play Hard, Play Smart.
Visit to learn how our "Personal Emergency Alert &
Contact System" can help you Play Smart.

+00 1 (877) SoS-9119
+00 1 (708) 570-2772 Fax

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: