ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Newstead" <mseries1...@hotmail.com>
Subject New custom task t generate Property Resource Bundles
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:07:40 GMT
I have open sourced a custom task that I have written for use on my
projects. It will generate a Java source file from a .properties file
containing name=value pairs of strings. Once generated the source can be
compile like another in your project. Managing static properties, such as
localisation strings, in this way can help improve performance as the
intermediate class is not geberated on the fly at execution time.

I have produced a fragment of XML for inclusion on the Externals Tool and
Tasks page. I'd be grateful if this could be included.

<subsection name="PRes">
file from name=value pair .property files which can be compiled like any
other class.</p>
  <th>Compatibility:</th>
  <th>URL:</th>
  <a