ant-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Qin <>
Subject RE: ant ftp task
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:10:27 GMT
I downloaded from FreeBSD's ftp and ant-ftp works now.

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: October 20, 2003 11:35 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: ant ftp task

I had the same problem. I found NetComponents jar at

Marc Lefebvre
Systems Designer - IFS Project
Manulife Financial
200 Bloor St. E., NTG-E53
Toronto, ON
M4W 1E5
(416) 926-3000 x.28238  Cell: (416) 729-5718

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the
universe."  - Carl Sagan

"''" <>
                      Phillip Qin               cc:

                      <Phillip.Qin@shar         Subject: ant ftp task

                      10/20/2003 10:37

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

I was to use ftp task. Ant FTP task requires netcomponents.jar present. I
<> . I tried to
netcomponents-1.3.8 and got timed out. Could any one tell me where I can
copy of it? Commons-net won't work since ant-ftp need*

Going to war for peace is like having sex for virginity

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: