ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shat...@Spirent.com>
Subject RE: managing password / passphrases with SCP / SSHexec tasks
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:21:21 GMT
Could follow something similar to this mentioned in the TortoiseCVS FAQ

http://www.tortoisecvs.org/faq.html#sshkeys

This is windows directions. For unix stuff, ssh-agent (which pageant does on
windows.)

Maybe we should add our own version to the ant documentation to mention
ssh-agent/pageant.

-- Larry