ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dushyant Shrivastava" <dus...@yambay.com>
Subject Failed to initialise MimeMail
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 06:08:06 GMT
Hi,

I am simply trying to send the Junit report (HTML file) as a message
body. This is the task that I have defined

<target name="mail" depends="test">

<tstamp/>

      <mail messagemimetype="text/html"

            messageFile="${reports}/overview-summary.html"

          tolist="dushys@yambay.com"

          mailhost="pluto"

          subject="JUnit Test Results: ${TODAY}"

          from="dushys@yambay.com">

              <fileset dir="${reports}">

                     <include name="TESTS-*.xml"/>

              </fileset>

      </mail>

</target>

However, I get the error "Failed to initliase MimeMail" while sending
mail and I end up getting the main in plain text.

Any ideas?? Also do I still need the Mail.jar and Activation.jar on my
classpath for the new Mail task? I thought those were required for
MimeMail task

Thanks in Advance

DUSHYANT SHRIVASTAVA
Software Engineer

YAMBAY

tel      +61 (0) 8 9323 6999
mob  +61 (0) 402 902 652
fax     +61 (0) 8 9325 2688
web   www.yambay.com

Yambay Technologies Pty Ltd
7th Floor, The Victoria, 14-16 Victoria Ave, Perth. WA, 6000, Australia
_________________________

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of those persons to
whom the message is addressed. If you have received this message in
error, please destroy and delete this
message from your computer. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of
this message or any files transmitted with
it is strictly prohibited. yambay does not make any warranty concerning
the security of any information electronically
transmitted and disclaims all liability for the proper and complete
transmission of any information contained or purportedly
contained in this message, nor for any delay in its receipt. If you
receive this message in error please notify the sender.