ant-user mailing list archives

From William.R.Zwi...@erdc.usace.army.mil
Subject RE: <SQL> can't execute a ${property}?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:49:47 GMT
> Have you tried <echo>'ing, to console or file, the contents
> of your property?

Yes, the query is OK.  Echo'd to screen and to file, it looks fine.  Ant
-verbose also displays the entire query properly before executing it.  As a
test, I echo'd to a file, then cut'n'pasted back into the Ant script as the
content of the <sql> task.  Pasted, it works fine.  It only fails when I let
Ant expand the property.

It's also strange that MySQL is reporting failure at the 100th character.  I
don't know what to make of that.

-Bill

// William R. Zwicky
// USA-CERL  (217) 352-6511 x7405