ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: multiple args to java task
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:06:48 GMT
> From: Amit Kulkarni []
> hi Dominique,
> thanks for the try, but ill xplain my situation better.
> I have a dir which has hundreds of jars of which some i want to compile
> and leave the others as
> is.
> then i use a java program which takes one jar at a time
> so my script is
> <java classname="jode.decompiler.Main">
> <arg value="--dest"/>
> <arg value="test-classes"/>
> <arg value="abc.jar"/>   ######### i want to give multiple jars here but
> not a list of jars like
> made in path convert
> </java>

So? I'm probably missing something, because I don't see why it cannot be
done using either method I outlined... No need for <foreach> or <for> as
suggested. Really, with a little effort, it's doable. I don't have time to
give you a full solution, sorry. --DD

> --- Dominique Devienne <> wrote:
> > Define your <fileset> outside, then <pathconvert> it to a string stuffed
> in
> > a property, then use <arg line="${all my jars}" />. Or use <apply>,
> forking
> > a Java VM manually, and parallel="true". --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message