ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 16:23:32 GMT

Note that you can already plug any dynamic buildpath resolver, but thanks to
my DynamicTag hack, which has been superceded by Peter's work on the core
(as usual, my hack was external to Ant). OTOH, I'm not sure if the version I
posted had it or not!? Anyways, the snippet below uses the normal pre-1.6
(painful) way to plug in a custom impl of something, the resolver in this
case.

  <!-- ====================================================
       Compute buildpath from dependencies.xml and display it
    -->
  <target name="buildpath" depends="init, validate" unless="buildpath-set"
          description="Compute buildpath from dependencies.xml and display
it">

    <buildpath id="buildpath"

resolverClassname="com.lgc.buildmagic.TahoeBuildPathResolver">
      <param name="destdir" value="${destdir}" />
      <param name="dependencies" value="${dependencies}" />
    </buildpath>
    <echopath pathref="buildpath" />
    <property name="buildpath" refid="buildpath" />
    <property name="buildpath-set" value="true" />

  </target>

I can supply you an up-to-date version of this stuff if you want. --DD