ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 16:10:39 GMT

This functionality is already in the last <subant> version I posted on
BugZilla, although it uses my own XML schema for specifying the dependencies
instead of the GUMP one (mine is simpler). It's what I use for my own
purposes actually.

With Peter addition of the new add(Type) introspection point, the code can
be simplified to be able to plug any BuildPathResolver easily, like one for
Gump for example... --DD