ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:18:46 GMT

Because mine do more (dynamic evaluation of the build path from XML
dependencies, as posted a while ago), and besides <subant> lost its ability
to infer the current target as originally submitted, so just that would mean
going back, and adding all the target attributes.

And to answer Stefan, I think I added a thing or two to my <propertyset> as

The speed at which we adopt Ant 1.6 depends on <import> and whether it can
do what I want it to do. I lost more arguments on the dev-list about
<import>, so I'm not so sure... --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message