ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:00:17 GMT

It's a Path, as FileList is really brain-dead.

BTW, talking about <subant>, I've discovered that my <subant> and
<propertyset> are shadowed by the new ones in Ant... It means that I'll be
forced to introduce namespaces to resolve the conflits, or rename them, but
the net-effect is still that I'll have to update all my builds!!!

Not fun. This will not help the deployment of Ant 1.6 here. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message