ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: project dependency
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:53:08 GMT
Consider Maven instead of Gump. Maven was designed for what you want,
whereas Gump's goals are different, and it is just not easy to set up
correctly, and plain difficult to troubleshoot. Plus apparently no one runs
it one Windows (I did at one point, but without rsync, just is sloowww),
although that might not be a problem for you.

Really, Maven's what you're looking for. --DD