ant-user mailing list archives

From "seloha ." <sel...@hotmail.com>
Subject ejbjar dependencies
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:29:25 GMT
I am using ant-1.5.4 and trying to create an ejbjar with dependency="full".
The problem is that all the dependent files are not placed in the created
jar file, thus causing deployment to fail.

The same build code works for people on Windows machines but not on my Linux
machine.

I see that the dependency requires bcel to work, this is included in the ant
lib directory in the optional.jar which is included in my CLASSPATH. After
the build failed I got a new copy of bcel-5.1.jar and placed this in the ant
lib directory and included it in my CLASSPATH. The build still does not get
all the dependent files.

Am I doing something stupid?

Any help much appreciated,

Paul