ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eckert, Alexander" <alexander.eck...@schema.de>
Subject AW: Pls help !!
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:47:17 GMT
hi,

can you check your classpath? i think this could be the problem.

greetz

alex

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Anukampa Malhi , Gurgaon [mailto:AnukampaM@ggn.hcltech.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2003 11:40
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: Pls help !!

Hi Guys,

I have a prob.
when I give ant command, I get following exception
Exception in tread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
c:\jdk1/3/1\bin\java/exe

Pls help !!

Regards,
Anukampa Malhi
Disclaimer:
This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only.If
you are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this
document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or
otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be
unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of
HCL Technologies Ltd. Notice is hereby given that no representation,
contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which
must be interpreted accordingly. Any representation, contractual rights or
obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the
original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.